It's been one of those days today. I just want to eat that marshmallow right now...I am sick of waiting. I feel like the soldier that is getting passed by others who should be slower...
Isn't it crazy that only 30% have the patience to wait.
I so hope that Dan and I have the patience to endure well and to not give up on our biggest dream. But it is really hard! I am so grateful for this message by Pres. Uchtdorf. It gives me strength to not loose faith that we will have children and be an eternal family . I know Heavenly Father loves us. With his guidance we will have the patience to wait for this miracle to happen. I am so grateful that there is a birth mother out there courageous enough to not give her child up, but to give her child more. Adoption is about love and I am humbled to one day meet this ordinary birth mother who will make our family complete.
Isn't it crazy that only 30% have the patience to wait.
I so hope that Dan and I have the patience to endure well and to not give up on our biggest dream. But it is really hard! I am so grateful for this message by Pres. Uchtdorf. It gives me strength to not loose faith that we will have children and be an eternal family . I know Heavenly Father loves us. With his guidance we will have the patience to wait for this miracle to happen. I am so grateful that there is a birth mother out there courageous enough to not give her child up, but to give her child more. Adoption is about love and I am humbled to one day meet this ordinary birth mother who will make our family complete.
Love ya Dan and Dana!!! You're in my prayers!!
ReplyDeleteWell said my dear. I hope it happens for you both. You will be an awesome mother. Did you guys move?
ReplyDeleteHi Dana & Dan,
ReplyDeleteI tried to post but couldn't figure out how!!! Just wanted to let you both know that I love you very much and that you are in my prayers. Please lean on me, as I can identify what it means to be patient as I have walked in your shoes. Hugs to you both!!
Love ya,
Aunt Chris
You two are amazing. It is wonderful that you found strength from President Uchtdorf's message and what I think is even more wonderful is that you sought after the strength that the Gospel of Jesus Christ provides, doing so makes all the difference in how we endure our trials. I like President Monson's talk about finding joy in the journey too. Finding the joy in our lives and looking at the blessings that we do have can help to ease heartache. Thank you for posting that video, it was nice to watch it again.
ReplyDelete