Monday, July 23, 2012
You are loved
Josh Groban has been my favorite singer for quite some time now and lately I love listening to this song. For some reason it just hits me every time I listen to it. For one it is the "Don't give up" part that resonates with me, since lately I feel somehow defeated in my pursuit of being a mom and every time this song is on I feel renewed hope and strength to not give up.
Second, when I feel down and disappointed that my dream is only a dream and not a reality, I tend to blame someone and I hate to admit it, but I blame God. I know! it is wrong, but I am only human...
This song reminds me of how much God is on my side and how much he wants me to be happy. I am so grateful for all the many blessings in my life and I know God blesses me every day.
I don't want to be ungrateful for what I have, but too often I think about what is missing in my life....a child.
But I won't give up and I know my Heavenly Father loves me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment